Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

will this psu do?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,568 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

depends on the whole rig.

what graphics card
    how many hard drives
    how many cd drives.

never heard of the brand before tbh so i wouldn't personally risk it but maybe others here have

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

That'd be perfect.

FSP is Fortron isnt it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭shanethemofo

yep it is fortron.... ill have a 6800gt or 7600gt, 1 hdd, 1(maybe 2) optical drive/s and abbout 2 case fans

You'd power those on a good 400 watt PSU even. Go for a 500 though :)

:) its only 70 euro on pixmania :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Read over at Dfi street that Fortron & Ocz are made in the same factory. 500W+ will futureproof your rig.

There's a couple of PSU Wattage calculators out there that you can enter all your system components into, and it'll tell you what wattage PSU you should get. Check one of those just to be sure :cool:

so.... it will do yea? :) pog!!! WHERES YOUR SIG GONE???? your b-e-a-utiful photoshop skills with fear :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

it was to big i persume/.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

awhir wrote:
    it was to big i persume/.

:rolleyes: Sig police got a hold of me :mad: Wouldn't mind, other forums have no probs with it, its just that there are still alot of peeps stuck with $hitty dial-up in this backward f*ckin country.

• Advertisement
Advertisement