Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time For Fun Time's ?..

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

After living in the remote wilderness of Kentucky all his life, an old hillbilly decided it was time to visit the big city.

In one of the stores he picks up a mirror and looks in it. Not ever having seen one before, he remarked at the image staring back at him,

"How about that! Here's a picture of my daddy."

He bought the 'picture', but on the way home he remembered his wife, didn't like his father. So he hung it in the barn, and every morning before leaving for the fields, he would go there and look at it.

His wife began to get suspicious of these many rips to the barn. One day after her husband left, she searched the barn and found the mirror.

As she looked into the glass, she fumed,

"So that's the ugly b * tch he's runnin' around with."

• Registered Users Posts: 46,094 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Good one Carrick :D

• Registered Users Posts: 46,094 ✭✭✭✭muffler

A duck walks into a bar and asks: "Got any Bread?" Barman says: "No."

Duck says: "Got any bread?" Barman says: "No."

Duck says: "Got any bread?" Barman says: "No, we have no bread."

Duck says: "Got any bread?" Barman says: "No, we haven't got any f***ing bread."

Duck says: "Got any bread?" Barman says: "No, are you deaf?! We haven't got any f***ing bread, ask me again and I'll nail your f***ing beak to the bar, you irritating
    b*****d of a f***ing bird!"

Duck says: "Got any nails?" Barman says: "No"

Duck says: "Got any bread?

Barman : !!!!!???*&^&**((*&&^(*(::::((((( !

Advertisement