Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running gear in aldi!!

Options
  • 16-10-2006 8:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭

Just incase people did not know aldi are selling running gear this thursday. Was just wondering what peoples opinon on the gear is and also if people have bought there in the past.

http://www.aldi.ie/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I might get me some fleece gloves and stuff. Can't go too wrong for that money.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,510 ✭✭✭daymobrew

The running trousers certainly look a lot better than the running tights I wear. :p
    I have some tight Nike Pro tops that I have as a base layer. The really keep the warmth in despite being very thin. The Aldi base layers might be similarly useful.
    I highly recommend the reflective bands. I wear throughout the year while cycling too. The flashing LEDs really do help visibility. Stock up! My set from last year have died, with only one LED working but I have another set ready to you (bought this time last year in Aldi).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 boo boo

junk. don't waste your time. if you plan to run through the winter then get the recognised brands, cheaper in the long run (no pun intended)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

boo boo wrote:
    junk. don't waste your time. if you plan to run through the winter then get the recognised brands, cheaper in the long run (no pun intended)

I have friends who run in Aldi gear they bought 2 years ago so I can't see them being that bad

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

I have to agree, I got some kit off them last year, decent enough quality.

• Advertisement
Advertisement