Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hated Cover Versions

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Dunno if anybodies mentioned it but, Mcfly-Don't stop me now? :(

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

I hope that I don't fall in love with you by *shudder* Brian Kennedy and Juliet Turner. If Tom ever hears it, there's gonna be another couple of murders in the red barn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

5ive - We Will Rock You

My soul died a little the first time I heard that.

EDIT: Actually the Scissor Sisters' Comfortably Numb tops that (or rather, bottoms that, so to speak)
    So thoroughly atrocious... Come the Musical Revolution, The Scissor Sisters are one of the bands I would have shot for Crimes Against Taste. I'm not joking.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I can't believe noone has mentioned this but I think I have the thread trump card when I say Boyzone covering Tracy Chapman's Baby Can I hold you.

OMFG I can just imagine Louis on the phone to Satan asking what can he do to destroy the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement