Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

difficulties closing

Options
  • 16-10-2006 12:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭

I'm having some difficulties closing my house purchase....

firstly I requested that my solicitor send in the cheque request on friday the 6th of Oct...later found out that this was only sent it in on tuesday evening (despite me telling him that our lease was up yesterday and that we had to close last week). Then on friday I found out from my mortgage broker that the solicitor hadn't witnessed and signed some documents...so these have to come back from the mortgage company....who now cant find what department these are in!

so basically i'm about to go nuts at my solicitor and the mortgage company!

Does anybody have any experience of this and how to speed this up???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

bullrunner wrote:
    Does anybody have any experience of this and how to speed this up???

Courier?

Not joking, my solicitor, bank, life assurance and vendor's solicitor got everything sorted (practically) on one day through the intreppid actions of Dublin's motorcycling elite...

L.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭bullrunner

Once the documents have been found they will be courier'd

this isnt the major problem though...its the fact that the documents have gone awol!! cant courier what we dont have

Advertisement