Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irritating nose screw!

Options
  • 16-10-2006 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭

I had my nose pierced with a nostril screw and I hate it. I constantly feel like I have a big snot in my nose and when people are talking to me they can see the end of it poking out the bottom of my nostril! I have a replacement nose stud for it but I can't get the screw out! Does anyone have any advice? I can get it out halfway but can't get past the bends.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭BreadBoard

I don't know tbh, but can you get jewelry that hook-in? so they don't need a stud?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Yeah that's what I meant when I said I had a stud, sorry. Regardless, having new jewellery isn't really worth it if you can't get the original piece out!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

ergonomics, you just need to follow the bends in the screw and ease it out in the direction the screw flows. It's called a screw for a reason - it screws in and out :) Just be very gentle and twist it out bit by bit.

If you still can't manage it, pop into your piercer and they should be more than happy to remove it for you.

Advertisement