Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Special menu suggestions please.

• 16-10-2006 1:24pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭

Im doing the following menu for friends when they come around this Saturday.

Gordon Ramsays signature dish of lobster, salmon & prawn ravoilli with pea puree.

Beef wellington and celeriac and potato gratin with almond brocolli

Creme brulee, ginger biccies and blackberry compote.

Now, some help here would be much appreciated. Its the veg with the wellington.

Definatley doing the brocolli, but what should I put with it? Not carrots. Something different. I was thinking about stuffed cabbage but that would be OTT I think.

Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Dellgirl2 wrote:
    Im doing the following menu for friends when they come around this Saturday.

Gordon Ramsays signature dish of lobster, salmon & prawn ravoilli with pea puree.

Beef wellington and celeriac and potato gratin with almond brocolli

Creme brulee, ginger biccies and blackberry compote.

Now, some help here would be much appreciated. Its the veg with the wellington.

Definatley doing the brocolli, but what should I put with it? Not carrots. Something different. I was thinking about stuffed cabbage but that would be OTT I think.

Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks!

I don't get you exactly, what do you need help with, you've just listed off what you're doing??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭NewFrockTuesday

I was looking for a second veg suggestion. Im doing brocolli with toasted almonds and something. Ive since decided on asparagus. But thanks for asking!

Im looking at the post and have seen that i have done the flavours and ammount of work involved no justice whatsoever.

Advertisement