Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gronholm or Loeb?

• 16-10-2006 2:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Who do you think should get the world rally championship crown, personally i feel Loeb should win he has worked hard all year for it and now he just has to sit and wait.

Obviously its gonna come down to Gronholms results but what do you think?

Who would you like to see winning the crown 5 votes

Loeb
    0% 0 votes
    Gronholm
    100% 5 votes

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

I reckon that Loeb might miss just one more round so even with a win for Gronholm, that leaves the gap at 15 points with 2 rounds remaining. I'd say Citroen are still pretty confident about taking the drivers title although the Manufacturers seems to have gone now.

It really is a shame in the WRC that basically you only have 3 drivers that have the pace to win rallies (Loeb, Gronholm and Solberg) and only 2 of them have cars that can manage it. Bring back the Safari to produce some strange results!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

Gronholm. Purely because he's mad as a bag of ferrets and isn't afraid to sling the car into some trees to win a race.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭pburns

Gronholm is charismatic in a non-celebrity, non-fashionable kinda way. Which is refreshing...

Loeb deserves it though...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Not going to well for Gronholm down in Aus at the moment. He lost 10 minutes when he rolled it on SS3. He'll still make the podium though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭sonic juice

indeed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭vixen2005

have been a fan of loeb since he began and i feel he has worked hard to get to where he is as have the rest. id like t see loeb that it!:cool:

Advertisement