Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squarepusher on the box last night

• 16-10-2006 2:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭

Did anyone see him on c4. He was doing a bass solo at the end of the show. Good to see him getting on a terrestrial station

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭sonic juice

Missed that,although wish i had a seen it,spusher is musically genius

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

crud, wish I'd seen that too. Any clips on the web at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭Hub

I dunno

Tom yorke was on saying how much he liked him as well as some others

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭bongo85

First time I've ever seen Squarepusher do an interview on TV!!

They were interviewing Outcast before him and Andre 3000 was goin on about how much he admired Squarepushers work and that he wanted to team up with him and work on some stuff :eek: :eek: that would deadly!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭Hub

Hes done interviews before for tv. Check youtube.

It was the first time he was on "mainstream tv" though...

It would be great if some of the more experimental artists started to get more popular. It would be a welcome change from all the stuff thats goin around on tv and radio now

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭sonic juice

Yeah if they had some programme dedicated to experimental stuff,like four tet and prefuse 73 etc

Advertisement