Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 2 Nations Cup

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Glamdring.ie

Count me in but it's the usual story with shifts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭Evd-Burner

we will decide teams at midlans shall we, and if there not in a clan wyhats the point cus they aint going to be able to play as a team properly and thats what it is a team game...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

Feck I wish I could put my name down - i'd even concentrate on practicing and getting ready for it....sadly though my PC died a few weeks back and I won't be getting a new one (that can play BF2) for a while.

BTW on that note, what's the BF2 IRC room again? I can't for the life of me remember it...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

' wrote:
    [cEMAN**']
    BTW on that note, what's the BF2 IRC room again? I can't for the life of me remember it...

#battlefield.ie@quakenet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭Jackabo

R0ot wrote:
    woohoo he's back, sister available yet? whats the going fee again? :D
    Oh yes !!! I is Back !!

Yep sisters still free bud.the the question is ....Have you grown a Penis yet ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭[AK47][JONNYNEW

Cheers for the invite Fairy.
    You can count on me and Stiby.

And when you go down il teabag ya, then revive ya. lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Jackabo wrote:
    Oh yes !!! I is Back !!

Yep sisters still free bud.the the question is ....Have you grown a Penis yet ?

hold on ill check, /me asks the nearest sheep

she says "baaaaaa!" :D

when does this start?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Hey all.

I am team captain for both the Inf and Conquest Teams.

Team is registered at http://www.esl.eu/eu/bf2/team/2111472/.

Next steps are :

All players should join and idle @ #bf2.nations on quakenet. All Irish players should do this and also idle in #teamireland.bf2, this is not optional. All players should register an account at ESL and ensure you have the CORRECT information on your player profile, and a picture of themselves uploaded to there profile.

Once this has been done ESL will then award the captain, and the players in your team "National Player" status.

The first playday for this cup, is 3 WEEKS TODAY (November 19th).

So any player that is interested in playing for Ireland in either the BF2 Inf or BF2 conquest competition please register above. I hope to have trials on this Sunday Night, 5th November 2006. I will arrange to have a server set up and add a teamspeak channel to our teamspeak server.

Thanks everyone and good luck at trials and in the competiton.

uhh not mirc dont have a bloody clue how to use the thing :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

Download mirc and gamers irc.

http://www.mirc.com/get.html

http://gamersirc.net/ger/girc#download

Install and talk shíte like the rest of us do.

:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭Jackabo

*Teams entered so far*

Spain
    Netherlands
    Switzerland
    Poland
    Luxembourg
    Ireland
    Sweden
    United Kingdom
    Germany
    Hungary
    Portugal
    Austria
    Italy
    Denmark
    Belgium
    United States of America
    Canada
    France

some good players amoungst that lot

I dont think there will be any ping problems if we play Portugal or poland as half of them live here :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

Jackabo wrote:
    *Teams entered so far*

Spain
    Netherlands
    Switzerland
    Poland
    Luxembourg
    Ireland
    Sweden
    United Kingdom
    Germany
    Hungary
    Portugal
    Austria
    Italy
    Denmark
    Belgium
    United States of America
    Canada
    France

some good players amoungst that lot

I dont think there will be any ping problems if we play Portugal or poland as half of them live here :D
    I predict a first place for UK or america, and dead last for us, or hungary. And thats probably cause theyre all still on dial up in hungary :D

we wont come last not a hope, we are going to come atleast 6th or so, if u go into this with a negative attidude u will come out with a bad score....

We have a good team for this, all we have to do is work together to win and it can be achieved....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Instant Karma

we wont shame ourselves i feel, but we probably wont do particuarly well either.. First time Ireland has been represented by a team in the bf series, so its all experience.

UK or USA first? UK don't have much of a chance and I doubt the USA will be a match for either Sweden or Germany.

It'll be one of those eastern block countrys, poland or something, either them or Norway or Sweden. :D Good luck to yas anyway lads and don't forget to drop us a wee note on each match.

We have the potential to come 5th

Evd-Burner wrote:

burner stop with the potential crap, worry about training and beating the next bunch of feckers in a match, don't start to say "we have 'x' & 'y'" and "we can do this" just beat the feckers down one at a time. :D

:)

Think this all kicks off in 3 weeks so we'll see soon scrapper ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

we wont shame ourselves i feel, but we probably wont do particuarly well either.. First time Ireland has been represented by a team in the bf series, so its all experience.

UK or USA first? UK don't have much of a chance and I doubt the USA will be a match for either Sweden or Germany.
    If any of the guys from reason gaming are on the UK team, ill get you some tomato sauce so eating those words will taste a bit better...trust me, they is GOOD.
    EVD-Burner wrote:
    And ive got the potential to bone angelina jolie up her backside if only she lived in ireland. Stop with the potential and start with the ass kickery :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement