Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Internet on the go

• 16-10-2006 4:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am inbetween three places all the time, so I want to get internet for my laptop. I was thinking of getting the vodafone card for 100 euro and then 49 euro a month. Is this my best/only option? I will be using the internet constantly and as such will be downloading alot of mb's.

Many thanks for your advice

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭tonyboy247

I did a course in time management, and bought a computer, the course was expensive, but the computer does all the work now.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Dundalk Daily

Joe theres a thread on here somewhere else about the vodafone mobile card and how they were offering unlimited use and now all of a sudden a few folks have received letters saying that vodafone are withdrawing the service from them as they are using it tooo much. Worth looking into.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

Yeah and check out Ireland Offline under hosted for some info on broadband/wireless providers.

Also http://broadband.gov.ie

Useful for finding broadband providers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭TempestSabre

joejoem wrote:
    Hi,

I am inbetween three places all the time, so I want to get internet for my laptop. I was thinking of getting the vodafone card for 100 euro and then 49 euro a month. Is this my best/only option? I will be using the internet constantly and as such will be downloading alot of mb's.

Many thanks for your advice

I have a similar problem myself. I was thinking IBB ripwave might be an option if you could get a decent signal in all three locations. If not send it back.

Advertisement