Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal related part time job wanted

Options
  • 16-10-2006 5:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭

I am looking for a job that involves animals on a paid part-time basis. I am quite skilled around animals. Does ne1 have an idea that could help me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

If your skilled than surely you know what you want?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭tj-music.com

I am a certified pet psychologist, holistic animal healer, canine massage therapist and animal communicator and would see myself working in a shelter or at the vets. just in addition to my original post!!

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Wokie

I am looking for a job that involves animals on a paid part-time basis. I am quite skilled around animals. Does ne1 have an idea that could help me?

I'm sure everyone who works in shelters would love to be paid:rolleyes:

Why not volunteer at a shelter or vets or the Blue Cross maybe? You'll get some valuable work experience and you never know some paid work might open up for you:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭tj-music.com

Wokie wrote:
    I'm sure everyone who works in shelters would love to be paid:rolleyes:

Why not volunteer at a shelter or vets or the Blue Cross maybe? You'll get some valuable work experience and you never know some paid work might open up for you:)

I am already working as a volunteer in an animal clinic but it is a charity run clinic and there are no jobs in sight ...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

Become an accountant, all vets need someone to look after the books.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

How about dog walking? It's the new up and coming part time job and it pays well ;).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 EsmeWeatherwax

EGAR wrote:
    How about dog walking? It's the new up and coming part time job and it pays well ;).

Does it really pay well?? Handy money!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

A friend of mine is making handy money with it in Limerick. She's a student and pays the rent out of the money she makes.

Advertisement