Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

next womens champ

• 16-10-2006 6:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

I said in a thread here ages ago that melina will be womens champ by christams. I reckon i am right.

But thats not the reason i started this thread. it has to do with raw tonight. i want to make a bold prediction before raw starts, now i make look good or stupid this time tomorrow, but i dont care.

there is a womens match tonight and the winner goes into the semi final ( oh, i care because this is fantasy leauge time) Now we have Melina, Mickie james and Lita in the semi-finals (they beat victoria, candice and wilson). My problem is that i cant see what 2 women will be fighting tonight. I reckon a smack down woman will join raw and i say it will be michelle mc cool.

Advertisement