Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Option file to Xbox 360

Options
  • 16-10-2006 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,116 ✭✭✭

Would I be able to use this to transfer an option file to the xbox 360? Big fan of the PES gameplay but I really hate playing the reds against the blues and having to guess at the international players names.

There's also this, which seems to be just a more convenient but also more expensive version of the first product.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,746 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

don't buy either - teams can not be edited in PES6 on the 360 so there is no point in buying anything to transfer an option file, at least not until next year anyway.

Damn Konami

• Registered Users Posts: 9,116 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Tauren wrote:
    don't buy either - teams can not be edited in PES6 on the 360 so there is no point in buying anything to transfer an option file, at least not until next year anyway.

Damn Konami

Are you serious? You can't even edit the team names yourself? I might not bother with PES this year so.

super cereal.

the ps2 and PC versions have full editing modes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

Oh but the 360 has "Next Gen" higher resolution! :rolleyes:

360 mods dont let us alter the content on disc, so patches like those for PS2 arent going to happen either.

The gameplay on the 360 version is better, from what i have heard. The AI of opponents and teams mates is ment to be a lot better and the overall general gameplay is better. According to people who say they have played both. I have played neither, so i can't give an opinion on it myself

• Advertisement

I'll believe that when I see it. Hasnt happened on any other title, so why this one?

CiaranC wrote:
    I'll believe that when I see it. Hasnt happened on any other title, so why this one?
    what hasn't happened on any other title? Better gameplay?

has to happen a first time! lol.

I'll still be buying the 360 version cause the ps2 looks HORRIBLE on my LCD monitor and I really want to play it on Live. I may pick up the PC version eventually too, if the editing thing really gets to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,116 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Well this isn't a true next gen version of PES is it? Just a touched up ps2 version. Couple that with the lack of editing and I'm definitely gonna leave it til PES7.

I guess i just have an addiction prob...i wonder if there is a PES version of AA!

Yeah, I mean the gameplay. Most releases on 360 seem to be PS2 ports anyway! The PS2 has had buckets of releases already this season, 360 has had practically nothing. These handful of promising titles better be good or ill be flogging mine for the price of a decent upgrade for my laptop.

• Advertisement

Personally, i can't wait to play Gears of War, Call of Duty 3, Rainbow 6: Vegas or Mass Effect(have to wait a while for that one) I think there are some very good titles coming out now, so i'm happy with my 360.

Advertisement