Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Articles on Satellite TV

• 16-10-2006 8:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

If you think a collection of articles on Satellite Systems might be of interest or use to you, and want to find out more, feel free to visit [Ad funded, N.America Pay TV promoting site removed] .

I don't sell them, the site is just a collection of articles on dishes, channels, technology etc. (as you may have guessed from the site's name ;> ) that I've collated, all used with permission. (You can click on the Articles1, 2, 3 & 4 links on the top right for a list of more.)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Lots of adverts and only relevent to North American Pay TV. (Which can't be received here anyway)

I'd call this post a pimp. Anymore like it and you get banned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Banned anyway. That site is a "made for adsence site".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

I must get lessons on using the whips, jackboots and big red ban button that all mods get issued with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

I can provide you with some whips. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement