Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi-I'm Begob,hows things?

Options
  • 16-10-2006 8:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭

It's Michael here :)
    Just saying hello and asking ye whats the crack !!

I'm not sure if this is the place to start but hey reccommend me a board,it looks like I'm gonna be ages finding my way round otherwise :)

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

The 'crack' was my head banging off my screen repeatedly.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Get out now. Run screaming to the hills man. Once you post thrice more there will be no escape. Dont think about it, just turn off your pc and start running right now. It is not worth it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Newbies and FAQs is always a good place to start. Don't forget to read the charters.

After that, just take a look around for what interests you. Television, Film or Music, Motors, Computers or even the latest internet fad-boy, boards pretty much has you covered.

Enjoy your stay.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Well done Begob you've just made your first boards enemy. Pighead shall not converse with anybody who uses the green smiley.

You may think this is harsh but thats just the way it is. Forgiveness may be considered if you edit the grinning fcuker and replace it with a :) . Totally up to you though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

Rawr!! Hey tiger!!

/Whitty reply

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Begob

Done pighead-took a while to work it out!!
    I wasnt able to edit your message lol

Thanks for the welcome all-why should I run?

Thats one.

I need a star and a drink I think to understand-but I'll get the hang of it soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Begob wrote:

Pighead is one reason :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭free2fly

Welcome to the looney bin :)

• Advertisement

I keep sows so I'm sure pighead will be happy... [insert pighead friendly smilie here]

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Ah more fresh meat to the grinder. Welcome to the Mobile Infantry son!!!

Oh I've got a star,now I want beer :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Welcome Michael. I'm Tara, hi!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,403 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Begob wrote:

Bonus points for annoying Pighead. Extras for saying somethign controversial and/or getting banned inside 20 posts.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Begob wrote:

Bravo Begob. We're gonna be the bestest of boards buddies. Alliteration is ace.
    Talk to you soon pal.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,403 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Pighead wrote:
    Bravo Begob. We're gonna be the bestest of boards buddies. Alliteration is ace.
    Talk to you soon pal.
    :D:D
    :D:D:D:D

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

I know the dance song make you wanna get your dance on, but please baby, be a lady and keep ya pants on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Welcome to the jungle, pull up a seat by the fire, the blankets and water are over there *points* Don't mind the smell off Pighead, you'll get used to it. Its just something we've all had to get used to. Any questions, feel free to send a PM and have a look around. :)
    *puts on mod hat* Make sure to read the charters and follow zee rules around boards also. Have fun now.

Just did a test. My IQ has gone down 10 points in 3 months.
    When did I join boards?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Pighead wrote:
    Well done Begob you've just made your first boards enemy. Pighead shall not converse with anybody who uses the green smiley.

You may think this is harsh but thats just the way it is. Forgiveness may be considered if you edit the grinning fcuker and replace it with a :) . Totally up to you though.

I can't believe he actually edited his message! That's some good intimidation, Pighead.

Welcome, Michael.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Pighead wrote:

:D

Keep your word.

Redirected to Newbies & FAQ

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

Ikky Poo2 wrote:

i second that:D

welcome to boards....theres no going back now:eek: :p

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Caco

Welcome sir, this place needs more people like you and me!

(People from Wexford called Michael!)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

I'm going to Wexford this weekend, Wexford ftw!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

And I once saw a picture of Wexford in a book... it might have been Wicklow though... but nevertheless it's a small world, yes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

Welcome Michael. I'm Tara, hi!

Tar has a vagina?! :eek:

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,724 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Of course she has. Jesus, are you looking to be banned from here? Have a bit of sensitivity man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

Of course she has. Jesus, are you looking to be banned from here? Have a bit of sensitivity man.

My (honest) apologies to Tara and her vagina. Im using Boards years now and I didnt know Tar liked teh mickey ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

My (honest) apologies to Tara and her vagina. Im using Boards years now and I didnt know Tar liked teh mickey ;)
    She doesn't... she's a lesbian, isn't she?

Advertisement