Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English - Level 1

Options
  • 16-10-2006 11:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭

Just wondering, with the mid-terms coming up, if there are any essays/exams for english (ENG10010-ENG10040). I can't remember hearing anything in my tuts/lectures and there's nothing on blackboard.
    Also, anything in SOC10010 (Foundations of Sociological Thought)?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

I would suppose you could email your lecturer and tutor?

They would know and be able to supply essay titles.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

English level one, critical readings has no exams - its all about the essays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

Lackage of essay titles on blackboard though, and I've missed one or two of my last tutorials... bah

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Blackboard? Does English use blackboard? It hasn't for the last 3 years anyway. God, the things that happen when you finish!

You're better off contacting individuals. It's the only way to get replies. If they don't answer your e-mail, then go to their office hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

jimi_t wrote:
    Lackage of essay titles on blackboard though, and I've missed one or two of my last tutorials... bah
    Go to the department.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭smcelhinney

English essay titles are up.. Go here...

http://www.ucd.ie/englishanddrama/undergraduateinfo.htm

Both critical reading and childrens lit are there. Formative due 7th Nov. Although Im doing the evening degree, so i think I need to submit a day earlier.

Same essay titles tho. Better start reading so..:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

Bank Holiday monday and a reading week... Still going to end up pulling an all-nighter on the Sunday tho :rolleyes:

Advertisement