Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

multi album cover art wallpaper generator

Options
  • 16-10-2006 11:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭

This can be used for Last.fm users. I found it today and thought it was kinda cool. It creates a montage of recently played album covers.

If the download doesn't work then u probably need to get .net framework 2.0 or later.

The original (no download required) can be found here, although the link given in the first post seems to be down at the moment (it worked earlier today).

I'd upload a sample screenshot of my desktop background if the jpg file didn't exceed the limit, and the fact that I have a few embarrassing guilty pleasure albums stuck in there.

Anyone know any other good ways to stick a montage of albums on your desktop? These are good but I'd much prefer to be able to pick my favourite covers instead of having my most played ones automatically selected for me,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭kinaldo

Lol, ok so nobody cares.

How about the microsoft paint job I did myself (inspired by the above)? 54 of my personal favourite albums / covers, pre 90s...

It took me over 3 hours!

Advertisement