Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Podge and Rodge and Spiral...

• 17-10-2006 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

Man that was absolutely hilarious.... Podge and Rodge ripped the **** out of Spiral...... tha poor boy from finglas must be raging after it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 326 ✭✭Paulj

it was brilliant! in fairness anyone that goes on that show should expect nothing less....although, i'm glad he got the piss ripped out of him! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Lorax

Is this a new 1 yeah? Are they back on and if so what day/time/etc Thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,537 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I nearly spat out a mouthful of tea when Podge said to Lucy - "Ah its only so tangerine husseys like yourself can flick yourself off in front of the TV."

The look on her face was priceless. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭the_batman

Baby4 wrote:
    This post has been deleted.

It is on Friday at 11:45pm. I assume it is a repeat.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

Lorax wrote:
    Is this a new 1 yeah? Are they back on and if so what day/time/etc Thanks :)
    same as last year mon/tue 10.50.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

it was brilliant

good to see them return

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Any youtube links for last night's show?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

TmB wrote:
    I nearly spat out a mouthful of tea when Podge said to Lucy - "Ah its only so tangerine husseys like yourself can flick yourself off in front of the TV."

The look on her face was priceless. :)
    that was classic alright

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭daithimac

the poor bastard looked like he may as well have been sitting at home. he was pretty much a whiping boy for the lads to rip the ****e out of, and he could bearly stop laughing himself

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Milktrolley

Delighted to see that muppet get the p*** ripped out of him! I hadn't seen his shockingly bad video before, I genuinely thought they made that up. Although I was disappointed that he was allowed to perform his excuse for a song. I thought they'd just end the programme and cut him off like they did with Donna & Joe last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

You mean that song/video actually WAS real?!!?!?!?!:eek:
    You have got to me kidding me.....
    please tell me you are kidding me,.......
    omigads, *hangs head in shame of being oirish and letting that be exported to the masses.......

B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

i don't know if he had a UK distributor for his singles, we can only hope that he doesn't
    still at least he was able to go on and laugh at himself, there's an awful lot of uptight arseholes wouldn't go on,

Podge assured Rodge it was, so it sounded like it is actually real and that piece of crap actually is being sent about the place, ridiculing poor Finglas folk across the Irish Sea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

You have got to me kidding me.....
    please tell me you are kidding me,.......
    omigads, *hangs head in shame of being oirish and letting that be exported to the masses.......

B
    Song was real anyway, I don't know if the video was. I'm hoping it wasn't though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

I refuse to believe that that video they showed last night was real, there's no possible way that it was anything but another way to take the piss out of that plank.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Paganvixen

Does anyone know how i would get my little paws on some podge and rodge tickets? Or where i would apply to get them?:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Can someone with better techie knowledge than me upload Deeeejay Spirals bit on youtube - I'm dying to give a link for some English friends...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

Podge assured Rodge it was, so it sounded like it is actually real and that piece of crap actually is being sent about the place, ridiculing poor Finglas folk across the Irish Sea.

It looked like it was put together using sellotape by a retarded chimp........oh wait.....

B

• Advertisement

I was reliably assured this morning that the video is in fact real. Sadly.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Anaiyela

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE5VTx8dMWY

Podge & Rodge with DJ Spiral

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Fantastic stuff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

I was reliably assured this morning that the video is in fact real. Sadly.
    I still very much doubt that, sure he broke his arse laughing when he saw it. Also, I've seen a very different(still shíte though) video for that song which had a more serious tone to it, so I don't think you can believe your sources tbh.

Thought he was actually a good guest though, at least he could laugh at himself and it provided them with plenty of material.
    Great start to the season anyway.

Advertisement