Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Miami Hurricanes -vs- FIU... fight!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭EARMUFFS

MrJoeSoap wrote:

Saw this on Fox last night. Nice to see inter-varsity rivalry alive and well. Not a patch on the International Rules Series from last year though!

• Moderators Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Big_G

I thought comments surrounding Thug U were completely appropriate (helmets taken off and used to bash people, kicks being thrown in to guys on the ground). I must say, not one decent hit went in during the fight. Football players are morons and don't realise the futility of punching someone with a helmet on. Ridiculous.

The commentary was good too consisting of "our house!" and what not. Embarassing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

He got fired, not surpised. What a gob****e.

19 should be banned for the season, dirty ****er.

Not as bad as this Titans player though, happend a few weeks ago. 5 game ban.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMItYqhj3Ws

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Not as bad as this Titans player though, happend a few weeks ago. 5 game ban.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMItYqhj3Ws

Disgusting. :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

I am sure that they will all be hearing from their Parole Officers.

There is a reason that Florida is shaped the way it is .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34 geoff_nfl

haynesworth should be banned for the season that was totally f*****d up what he did!!!!! im suprised he hasn't been investigated!!!!!! tho i heard he was forgiven. still there is no reason for that in football and he should have been made an example of what happens when you ''assault'' a player like that!!! 5 games is not enough!!!!!!!

Advertisement