Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tim Tams

• 17-10-2006 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hey all!

Can anyone tell me wjer I can find the by now infamous Aussie "Tim Tam" biscuits for sale in Dublin?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Noelie

Superquinn in Ballinteer have them

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭fergpie

Any Tesco should have them....as there in tesco in galway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

JC's in Swords have them. I just shotgunned some tea through a caramel one.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Dundalk Daily

can anyone tell us what they are like, are they biscuits or bars or what.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭abelard

Dang, I love Tim Tam's, but the only way i ever get them is if an Australian friend of mine is kind enough to bring them back. Im living near UCD, so if anyone knows anywhere aound there that has them it would be great! I usually shop in Tesco Merrion but i have never seen them (I could just be missing them though).
    can anyone tell us what they are like, are they biscuits or bars or what.

They're a chocolatey biscuit bar, two layers of chocolate biscuit with chocolate cream in the middle, coated in chocolate. Waht makes them special as they have a lovely consistency and melt quickly, allowing you to use them as a kind of straw for your hot beverage of choice and then have them melt in your mouth. they also come in delicious flavours like black forest, though the plain ones are just as ice too :D

• Advertisement

Come on Im dying to know what these are like. :rolleyes:

Ah I went looking myself, here they are : http://www.simplyoz.com/products/aussie_food/biscuits/tim_tams

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

they are like penguins.

Advertisement