Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoos & Piercings

Options
  • 17-10-2006 12:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Have had a PA for some time n was thinking about a second piercing.
    I was thinking about a reverse PA but a straight through,using the existing PA , has been suggested.
    Can any chaps out there give me an idea of the "discomfort" this would cause and healing time.
    The PA was ok pain-wise and healed quite quickly.
    Can any ladies comment on their peferences, horizontal or vertical?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Go for an appadrayva, tis the better option if you want something more advanced. As for ladies i've had some that love it some that don't so tis a mixed bag

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

:D
    pretty cool looking too if you ask me ;)
    your street cred goes up 100% :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭MagnumForce

Wilburt wrote:
    :D
    pretty cool looking too if you ask me ;)
    your street cred goes up 100% :cool:

yeah, if you do it, you'll be awarded 20 cool points. you might even get the much sought after double thumbs up from Fonzie! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Hey if you are cool!....YOU are cool right? :cool:

fonzie.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭MagnumForce

aaaayyyyyyeeee:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

I love PA's! But I'm a big piercing addict.... Um I don't personally have any kinda prefrence to which way it's pierced, but it's all good!!

Advertisement