Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sorry but...

Options
  • 17-10-2006 1:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

I hate to be posting this but I have to drop out from U.C.D. for the rest of this year.

This is due to personal reasons but I hope to be back soon. Thanks for making me feel welcome. If you all dont mind I will maybe drop in from time to time to see you all.

And a big thank you to the one Boards person I met in UCD. He tried to advise me when he heard my problem. Thank You Brother... you know who you are.

See you all again,

Dave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Thats a pity Hackman, hopefully everything will work out for you. You're more than welcome to drop back and visit us anytime:)

[cliche] Things happen for a reason and what doesnt kill you makes you stronger. [/cliche]

Best of luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

I echo sweet Scraggs sentiments - I do hope you come back and you get your things sorted out - best of luck with everything!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

best of luck and hopefully you will come back sooner or later and will get to meet more of us...............keep your head up;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Take it easy mate. see you around.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Just because you can't be in UCD at the moment doesn't mean you can't come to the UCD Beers.

Sorry to hear you have to leave for the moment. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭generalmiaow

I did this in second year, left and came back for personal reasons. It's fine. Just don't get too used to the money if you start working! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

all the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

See you round, boss. Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭abelard

Sorry to hear you have to drop out, I hope everything works out for you and hopefully we'll see you round again some time. best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Take care, sirrah.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

Bye, keep in touch, best of luck, things always work out in the end, as cheese fest as that is they do...:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Okay see you Hackman hopefully in the Union as a proper hack.

Advertisement