Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

cyber sunday vote

• 17-10-2006 1:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,009 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.wwe.com/

I voted for the WWE title to be up for grabs and for Vince to be the guest referee in the DX v Orton and Edge match.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

i voted twice (so far, i will vote loads more) for the wwe to be up for grabs.
    i voted for bishoff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,346 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

just voting for who you want to win the match imo - i can't see them putting the belt on to another show.

Went for Bishoff as the ref.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

bischoff for ref and wwe championship on the line

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I voted for Booker's title, I'd rather see him win the match! Voted for Bischoff too, I'd rather see him on tv if I watch the ppv

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Why can we vote as many times as we want? I just gave Cena's WWE title ten votes. :D I want King Bookahhhh having all the WWE gold.

I also voted Bischoff.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

dont know why. it wasnt like this before

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dickmcsavage

Haven't voted yet but I won't vote for the WWE title because, as much as I hate him, Cena is more than likely gonna win the match in which case I would like to see things stirred up a bit by one guy carrying 2 world titles.

Beschoff FTW.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,009 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

Why have you all picked Bischoff.... Are you all sick of seeing Vince on tv? Do you think it will make for better tv given his recent book?

It would be good to see the WWE title change hands but as ye pointed out Cena isn't going to lose his title.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Why have you all picked Bischoff.... Are you all sick of seeing Vince on tv? Do you think it will make for better tv given his recent book?

It would be good to see the WWE title change hands but as ye pointed out Cena isn't going to lose his title.
    Real sick of him! Would love to see the Bisch back!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭rizzla

Fozzy wrote:
    I voted for Booker's title, I'd rather see him win the match! Voted for Bischoff too, I'd rather see him on tv if I watch the ppv
    That's how I voted. Whoever's title is on the line is pretty much the person who's going to win the match.

And I'm sick of Vince on TV.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

i remain convinced wwe are only fooling the punters into thinking they are voting in the results, they'll anounce whatever results they already planned weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Bischoff as ref and Show's title on the line. Imagine Cena as ECW Champ! :D

Advertisement