Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exchange Location in Ballyjamesduff?

Options
  • 17-10-2006 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

Hey,

Finally taking the plunge and moving the family out to Cavan, and of course I'm looking to see if I'm gonna be able to get broadband.
    The house is still being built, so I don't have a phone number yet and so can't phone eircom to see if my line qualifies. I do know the exchange in Ballyjamesduff is Broadband enabled but i need to know how close I am to the exchange.
    The house is being built in a new development on the Virginia side of Ballyduff, about 50yards from the school.
    Are there any readers from the area who would know where the exchange is located?
    Really appreciate any help you can give.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭TheNog

I got the auld broadband in last year but i have no idea where the exchange is. Did u find out in the mean time?

Advertisement