Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitchen Worktop Options

Options
  • 17-10-2006 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭

We've decided to go with a walnut shaker style kitchen. well, when I say walnut, we've ended up going with a door sprayed walnut as 4300 instead of 7000 couldn't be refused. Our problem is deciding on a worktop to go with this colour of wood as anything black etc is to dark (our appliances will be black too). I was thinking of something ivory/cream maybe with a marble effect or just plain but most of the formica samples I've seen have a horrible speckle through them. I've no trouble finding the colours on the net but B&Q or the Panelling centre don't see to carry these colours, not without the speckle anyway.

Has anyone got a similiar colour of kitchen, and what type of worktop did they use, or what would other people suggest for complimenting a walnut colour. I'm open to suggestions, it doesn't have to be formica, but please keep in mind that I've just accepted that we can no longer afford a stone worktop.

Advertisement