Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perlico , joe duffy lol !

Options
  • 17-10-2006 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭

im just listening to it on the radio, all the customers sound like their tearing Perlico a new one.
    sounds like theirs major issues with that company

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭jayo99

I'm listening also.. V funny.. One guy trying to get through to their accounts department for the last 6 months. Apparently the accounts dept dont speak to the general public.

The perlico guy was trying to make the point his company offered calls to oz for 12c (as opposed to Eircom's 80c) a minute. The customer quickly added.. If you had given me broadband I could have got a skype phone and made the calls for nothing.. LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Prisoner6409

Well they are finished and IMO Perlico got off lightly. However before we all start Perlico bashing I do not think any of the telecoms providers come out well when it comes to customer support. They will all sell you packages weather you can use them or not(ie:selling ppl a 3MB bb connection when their line is only good for 1MB and the like). They have all been guillty of signing ppl up for services they did not ask for or bundling services without the customers request. Eircom are probably a tad better than some but their customer service still leaves a lot to be desired,ie: the customer is always right policy.

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭JNive

Well Smart Telecoms policy is to only sell the basic package and then if your line handles that, you can upgrade, and if your line cant take a higher one, a downgrade at no cost again. If only LLU got sorted lol.

Advertisement