Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Not dogging!!

• 17-10-2006 2:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

ok im just going to cut to the chase here......

Last night, while parked at a beach in a car, myself and a guy im seein got kinda carried away and ended up in the back seat!! All things were going well and my legs were in the air when we were interrupted by a knock at the window! it was the GARDAI!!! they politely asked us to 'move along', which we, red-faced and laughing, did!!

just wondering if we were breaking any laws by doing what we were doing or were the guards in the wrong here??

PS: we werent involved in 'dogging'!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

I think you would have been committing lewd acts in a public place or something similar.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Yeah lewd acts in public or something similar. Seems fairly common that the guards come along and ruin these tender romantic moments.
    ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Luck you weren't arrested for indecency tbh. Think the cops were fairly "decent" with you.....Crikey, what a passion killer LOL :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

we were interrupted by a knock at the window!

Was it their truncheons? Fnar-fnar :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

arrested?? :O Passion killer wouldnt even begin to describe it! we've only recently started having sex and both live at home-not the easiest thing in the world to get time to ourselves! Plus he'd been having slight problems maintaining an erection and had finally had a breakthrough when.......knock knock!! :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

thats what industrial estates are for! tut tut

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

Just be glad that the Garda didn't want to join in.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I think its a good thing. I mean you must just laugh every time you see the guy right? Its pretty hilarious, and considering there isnt any consecussions or reperquences, **** it, its just a hilarious story. Fair ****s to you, and maybe it will help in the passion dept. in future.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

yea you're right, its all good. Suppose we are lucky that we got away with it so easily!! Our luck is just not good at all! Nearly got caught messin around by his mother on sunday mornin aswell- thinking of giving up!!! resign to a life of celibacy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Legally you are not allowed to engage in sexual acts (though just what is going too far isn't clearly defined) somewhere where someone is likely to see it without taking extraordinary measures to do so - so if you're somewhere public where someone could conceivably just walk along and see you then you're breaking the law, but if they'd have to break into your garden or climb up a particular tree in your neighbours garden or so on you're okay.

The Gardai will generally just move you on unless you're somewhere where someone walking by is not just possible but likely (i.e. it seems you're deliberately doing it somewhere you'll be seen).

• Advertisement
Advertisement