Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy MLB jerseys?

• 17-10-2006 4:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭

Dont mind buying online if delivered to Ireland...alot of US sites dont deliver outside US.

Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

I've bought all mine off ebay. I can recommend the seller 'penaltybox16'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭BigDragon

zuutroy wrote:
    I've bought all mine off ebay. I can recommend the seller 'penaltybox16'.
    His stuff looks good and at an amazing prices. Is his stuff kosher?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

I bought an authentic Cubs jacket from NASN(based in U.K). They have a whole load of apparell in the Majestic range. Good value gear delivered with no problems but as i remember i had to pay a first class delivery fee so probably best to look around for better value. I would recommend though.

Beware of ebay merchandise from Hong Kong or Asia its usually not kosher.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

I think NASN is very expensive
    The stuff from that guy is all fine. THere are three 'levels' of Jersey. Russel Athletic ones are generally quite uncomfortable. Majestic ones will cost you about $30 and are pretty good quality and then Majestic Authentic ones are the best ones, that the players actually wear and they go for about $100 on ebay....Over $100 in the shops

Advertisement