Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subway Roxboro

Options
  • 17-10-2006 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭

Planning Permission has been sought to change a retail unit to a Subway Subs and Salads in the Quality Hotel, Roxboro, Limerick.

I'm sure they'll get planning permission, A Subway would do well there. I'm certainly looking forward to it! :D:D:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

No offence, but you're one hell of an enthuasic guy. Subway is great, but I wouldn't consider it major news if one opened next door.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

i know! i meant to put this into the "roxboro hotel open" section. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

I think they need a Subway (or Tunnel) to let cars get out of ALDI ..... or have they fixed the problem? .....

I didn't go down to ALDI last week .... :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

woah subway are literally opening everywere
    lets see thats cruises street,henry street,cresent,castletroy(i think) and now roxboro and i could be forgetting some for all i know

i remember reading in a irish paper a few months back that they now have or soon to have the most fast food outlets in the republic

not that im complaining i'm addicted to them
    only problem is there to small most of the time it has to be take away

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Lets hope its bigger than the cruises street outlet, that place is like a sardine can.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭sioda

I think its great that Fine wines are opened up there again that means two new ones near me Carry out on careys road and now there

Advertisement