Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD crushes!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

Byrno wrote:
    Hullaballoo, add 7. Also don't round up, round down. It's more fun then! To sum up, 18 year olds are fair game for us 22 year olds!
    they are. they definitely are.
    *wails gently*

i still have a crush on hot engineering boy that i have never spoken to and haven't seen since june. desperate, moi?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

18 is fine with a 22yr old! I'm going 19 and I've been with late twenties guys!
    however I wish to re-phrase my previous statement, there are few to no hot guys in first science but move up the ranks a little and it's a goldmine.

I just found all the hotties down in the black rock campus...shame about the lisps though...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

I'm 22, and it's 7 1/2, so that means they'd have to be 19 (rounding up). Rules out nearly all first years.

Boo yeah! Totally in there with teh Hulla, finally aged 19 after 3 years of college.

Youngest 3rd year ever. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

elmyra wrote:
    Oi!

/me is 19 and in 3rd year, and could easily have been in 4th year by now if it wasn't for age restrictions on his secondary school

Anyway, on-topic: tbh I've never seen a female of UCD staff who I've found attractive. Maybe this pseudo-Italian woman might be great but that ain't no good when I'm 663 miles away.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Anyway, on-topic: tbh I've never seen a female of UCD staff who I've found attractive. Maybe this pseudo-Italian woman might be great but that ain't no good when I'm 663 miles away.

That's disgraceful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,869 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

I beg your pardon. Not a fan of italy girl. Welsh one my and a mate are mad after er. And how could you forget granny forum----Oh yeah i went there

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

14 ftw

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

It never stopped Superman

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I hasve my eye on this third year girl in science, she is about 5' 5 and has long brown hair. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Gay 4 Tara

*swooons*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

elmyra wrote:
    Boo yeah! Totally in there with teh Hulla, finally aged 19 after 3 years of college.

I was 20 when I finished college, so much time to get things done.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Scraggs wrote:
    Gay 4 Tara

*swooons*
    Are you 5' 5, in 3rd science(chemistry) and have long brown hair?
    Will you marry me?

3rd science girls called Nora and Eimear

Both met in student bar whilst sloshed

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

;) awwwww

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

ShagNastii wrote:
    I beg your pardon. Not a fan of italy girl. Welsh one my and a mate are mad after er. And how could you forget granny forum----Oh yeah i went there
    Yeah, I have to say I've got a soft spot for the Welsh girl. I think there's something going on with her and one of my flatmates though.

ShagNastii wrote:
    Well, if you're sure she worked there last year...

*casually points out that I'm on Erasmus*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I fancy the ass off boneless... he's so hot...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭Preset No.3

English girl called Laura. Shes in the horsey club! And to top it all off, shes a really nice girl too! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

I know Laura! I went to school with her! She's a pet! Really great girl!

There's a few third science guys...hmm...

hold on, laura is quite small right? and really peppy? just lovely!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

That boneless guy really gets me hot....

• Advertisement

boneless wrote:
    That boneless guy really gets me hot....
    /me tries social experiment

That boneless guy really gets ME hot.

/me waits with a clipboard and pen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

That boneless.. he's so hott right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭pigeonbutler

Singingstranger? Did you not do Marketing in 2nd year? If so I think you'll have to withdraw your remark about not finding any member of UCD staff atttractive.... We all fondly remember those Wednesday morning marketing classes.... :)

Singingstranger? Did you not do Marketing in 2nd year? If so I think you'll have to withdraw your remark about not finding any member of UCD staff atttractive.... We all fondly remember those Wednesday morning marketing classes.... :)
    Monday mornings... different lecturers... yadda yadda yadda.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I'm liking that dark-haired girl who works at the library. Very friendly and addresses you by your name when you leave.

Shame she works for the money-robbing spawn of satan...

;) awwwww
    Who are you winking at mysterious ucd peron? How seductive of you.

Yeah, I have to say I've got a soft spot for the Welsh girl. I think there's something going on with her and one of my flatmates though.

*puts on butters from south park(legend) voice*

Well jee wiz i was hoping to have her over for tea

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭meowCat

Scraggs wrote:
    Rule of thumb...

Half your age + seven = the youngest you should go for;)

although ...if theres grass on the pitch, play ball:eek:

Hm, think in my 4 ucd years I've had quite a few crushes.... :rolleyes: :o
    But I like that rule of thumb.... 21 youngest for me. Excellent! ;):D

Scraggs wrote:

although ...if theres grass on the pitch, play ball:eek:

And if not play in the mud

uwwwwwww thats bad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

meowCat wrote:
    But I like that rule of thumb.... 21 youngest for me. Excellent! ;):D