Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD crushes!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

I have had quite a few crushes in my 8 years here, but none at the moment!

But unfortunately I am to old for most of the first years now, I guess I will have to stick to 19 and above ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I have had quite a few crushes in my 8 years here, but none at the moment!

But unfortunately I am to old for most of the first years now, I guess I will have to stick to 19 and above ;)

8 years..Your the new Irlrobins!!
    Im definatly waaaay to old for pretty much every guy on campus. Saying that I think I like this postgrad in my class who is 28...eeeek!!That seems old!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

there's some girl in my reading the middle ages tutorial, she has a pair of those real distinctive shoes with the newspaper headlines all over them, definitely into her. also the french girl who works in the sports cafe, elle est magnifique!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

/me tries social experiment

That boneless guy really gets ME hot.

/me waits with a clipboard and pen

*PM's phone number and inside leg measurement....*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I'm liking that dark-haired girl who works at the library. Very friendly and addresses you by your name when you leave.

Shame she works for the money-robbing spawn of satan...

She is lovely, isn't she? I like the librarians when they're in good humour.

The tall guy at the thing is nyom.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Arctice

Now you all make me wish I wasn't forced to live on the other side of the Atlantic for now. *has UCD dreams* At least I know the people are cool. :D

Bwahahaha.

*You can go back on topic now*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

boneless wrote:
    *PM's phone number and inside leg measurement....*
    /me drops stuff and runs away

/me takes Boneless

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Tan Princess

The hot american economics tutor brightens up my fridays.

Advertisement