Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Balls

• 17-10-2006 8:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,890 ✭✭✭✭

How is the ball situation??? (and no, not Andy's!!!)

On Sunday we played with a ball that had a big rip in it and the others that were there weren't up to much.

The league requires us to have two match balls. I'm making a Football Manager style board request for funding to be made available. Failure to comply will naturally result in an ultimatum.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

I got the Mitre Eilte and after 2 minutes in Coolmine it burst so i bought a Mitro Pro for €50

Will bring it on sunday , please for the loveof god dont boot it over the net into that jungle :D

Also have 4 **** balls.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,890 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Cool well if needs be I can pick up another €50 ball in the Soccer Shop or somewhere so that we have the two.

Advertisement