Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Replacement snap for seat belt

Options
  • 17-10-2006 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows where to get a replacement snap in tab (not sure of the proper name) for a seat belt, you know the little round disc that keeps the seat belt buckle at shoulder height and stops it falling to the ground when the belt is retracted. Im really starting to go mad fishing around for the belt on the floor every time i get into the car.

I've trawled the internet to no avail.

Thanks a mil

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I presume you would not be able to get a replacement as nobody (manufacturer or dealer) would be prepared to do some DIY on a seat belt, expecially when they cost so little & given what they do!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

You could sew a button in it's place.

Advertisement