Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MAGS FOR SALE & gun cabinet

Options
  • 17-10-2006 10:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,
    I am doing a clean out sale and I literally have a TON of magazines[the reading kind] to get rid of. Ihave

GUNS REVIEW from Nov 1979 to Dec 1996[last copy] Various dates over that time period,becoming more consistent towards the end.Quite a chronology of the decline and fall of shooting sports in the UK.Pre /post Hungerford pre/post Dunblane.Exellent reviews on guns and the dour review of politics relating to shooting in those times by Cadmus and Colin Greenwood[the editor].
    82 mags

Guns And Ammo Feb 1980 to April 1990 Appx 150 mags and 2 Annuals of 1982 and 83.nothing need be said about this mag and it's articles.

Various others of UK/US that I have to sort and post.
    NOTE these are NOT all in annual sequence.Dont expect a full year of,say 1988,I might have two or three months in a year or the whole 12,it's pot luck on dates. I should add that by and large these mags are in pristine condition for their age.One or two of the early dates may or may not be missing adverts that I cut out as a dopey teenager for some reason.But these would be small not huge quater or half pages.[Guess I never heard of pen and paper then.]They have been shelf stored over these last 20plus years

Gun Cabinet.This is appx 5ft by eight by eight.It will comfortably hold two semi shotguns and a bolt action scoped rifle.I have got one or two more guns in there over the time,but it is a bit cramped. You lock it with two outside padlocks [inc]
    NOTE!!!! THIS WILL NOT PASS GARDA OR ANY!!!! SECURITY STANDARDS DUE TO OUTSIDE EXPOSED LOCKS!!!!!
    So dont go installing it thinking the local Gardai on inspecting it will accept it[Maybe they will in your district,they werent happy with it down here].It would work as an ammo storage box or,bolted into a jeep or van,or large car ,boat for extra secure storage.Which is what I used it for in a Land Rrover. Hinge is abit stiff,but all in all in good nick.I had some carpet stuck in,but I think anyone could imperove on that.

60 Euros.IF YOU PICK UP.If you want it shipped I'll have to get an post/courier company rates.YOU pay for those!! If you are or can get within say 20 miles from Limerick[ Ennis,Nenagh,Charliville,etc.]I will drive out to meet and deliver it to you once I have recived payment

Mag prices. ONE EURO per mag!!!plus P&P .Folks on average we are talking well over thirty pounds weight of paper,so you can imagine what postage costs will be.So I am really suggesting if you want one collection.Come and collect these yourselves.PM me an offer on either collection.Or if you have a specific date,I might have it

Thanks for reading the blurb:D

CG

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement