Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hot Hacks

Options
  • 18-10-2006 12:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭

Alright Lads, have yer say...hottest hack on campus.

A private poll to protect yer blushes.

I've probably left out someone really obvious, haven't I?

Which Hack's bringin' Sexy Back? 21 votes

Dan 'the President' Hayden
    0% 0 votes
    LawSoc Auditor Richard Mulrooney
    28% 6 votes
    Welfare Officer Barry Colfer
    9% 2 votes
    L&H Auditor Ross McGuire
    23% 5 votes
    Education Officer Brian Doyle
    9% 2 votes
    B&L Auditor Stephen Quinlivan
    4% 1 vote
    Vice-President Dave Curran
    9% 2 votes
    BFM's Gary Redmond
    0% 0 votes
    Returning Officer Morgan Shelley
    4% 1 vote
    UCD Boards Moderator hullaballoo
    9% 2 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Okay suggestions have to be done.. How does that happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

They're all men:mad: Men aren't hot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Well maybe if you waited for me to add the poll, Conor?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

They're all men:mad: Men aren't hot.

You do the girl one then. I don't think girls are hot ;)

elmyra wrote:
    But the girl one is over before it begins, as there is one star that shines hotter than all the rest, whose grace, poise, beauty and tits, do silence then make loud all men who behold them. You all know who I mean;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

wonder how long this will last!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Vote Barry-its one good beard he's got.
    break()

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

elmyra wrote:

yeah but you have to include the girls if you want what we all think is hot.

But the girl one is over before it begins, as there is one star that shines hotter than all the rest, whose grace, poise, beauty and tits, do silence then make loud all men who behold them. You all know who I mean;)

prettymonster?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

elmyra wrote:
    You're GHEY!!11(5/5)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Here's my geeky bit:

Q soc auditor is Mike Pat O'Donoghue. Ste Quinlivan is BnL auditor + Finacse officer fot the SU. There.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

and because mike pat won the iron stomach hes unscorable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

the girl from the bar?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭TheVan

I feel so worthless..... *

*sarcasm

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

HAHAHAHAHA... watch it though, you got into trouble before.

Maybe having two polls means everyone gets to vote twice. That can't be bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

Grimes wrote:
    prettymonster?

Lol, I reckon he was talking about Clara

yes actually why the **** arnt I on that list ? ! !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Because you're not a hack m'dear.

Don't worry you're on my list.

Lol, I reckon he was talking about Clara
    Bang. On.I could write a thousand words on her.

Bang. On.I could write a thousand words on her.
    imagery...

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

tintinr35 wrote:
    wonder how long this will last!
    As long as I'm in the lead.

I edited the poll so that Stephen Quinlivan is B&L auditor. Dan Hayden is hot!

Le Rack wrote:
    imagery...

I'd probably start with two lush and curving hills, with a giant (but not too giant) monolith on each, then go from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

My other half, Barry Colfer, ftw.

/me refers to his Bebo - check the link in the sig!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Tbh none of these guys will have Brad Pitt shaking in his very pretty boots boots....
    Saying that I voted for Richard Mullrooney just cos I felt like It.Though second would be Hullaballo cos hes the nicest guy on that list:)

I'd probably start with two lush and curving hills, with a giant (but not too giant) monolith on each, then go from there.
    oh dear...*vomit* not from the image but from THE STINK OF CHEESE!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I'm sorry, but hypocrisy anyone? I think the idea that it's reprehensible to have a poll of females, but is perfectly ok to have one of males is not only shows a complete lack of any sense of humour and lightheartedness, but also is a glaring representation of double standards. If you poll female "hot hacks" it's objectification, if you poll male "hot hacks" it's not? Some people really need to build a few bridges and get over themselves.

If you personally have a problem with being included in any of the polls, fine, get yourself removed. But disagreeing with the female poll and then voting in the male one makes you the most fantastic bloody hypocrite. Welcome to equality, ladies and gents.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

I made the list :)
    What I'm not happy about is being called a hack! I only go down here to meet Dajaffa-nout else. And Sinead is definately not a hack-there is so worse.

Talking of hacks though-how do you not have SS on it?Like duh he's hackier then the hackiest dressed up hack on the hackiest day of the year AND he's not even in the country.

I do protest

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Blush_01 wrote:
    I'm sorry, but hypocrisy anyone? I think the idea that it's reprehensible to have a poll of females, but is perfectly ok to have one of males is not only shows a complete lack of any sense of humour and lightheartedness, but also is a glaring representation of double standards. If you poll female "hot hacks" it's objectification, if you poll male "hot hacks" it's not? Some people really need to build a few bridges and get over themselves.

If you personally have a problem with being included in any of the polls, fine, get yourself removed. But disagreeing with the female poll and then voting in the male one makes you the most fantastic bloody hypocrite. Welcome to equality, ladies and gents.

Took the words right out of my mouth. It's OK to objectify men but not women?

How is that fair? Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Mulrooney, an statuesque adonis if I've ever seen one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Took the words right out of my mouth. It's OK to objectify men but not women?

How is that fair? Anyone?

Notits not.The poll here should be removed too. Its really not fair isolating people who didnt ask to be isolated and judge them on their apperance.

Advertisement