Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving Test Raheny

• 18-10-2006 1:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hi,
    Doing my driving test shortly will be doing in raheny ...anyone any details routes taken etc

Thanks

Eoghan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭Larry David

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭interested

there's a really handy map of their routes on display ... after you go through the doors to begin the test though ;) wish I was joking but thats where I remember seeing it.

They go clockwise and anticlockwise on the same route in the morning / afternoon of the day from the photo-snap of that map when sat my test.

My recollection of my test (a 9.15 am test time) - includes: towards the howth road junction with St. Annes on my left, a left onto the howth road, another left at the lights at the major junction, so down by St. Pauls school if you know the area - we took a left at some stage down there and into a side estate - where the reverse round the corner and 3ish point turn were executed - carried on through the estate and ended up making a left onto the clontarf road, a left again towards raheny village when I reached the bull wall causeway and back to the test centre.

Very best of luck - watch out for the change in speed limits around the area as there are a few - and keep calm - Im sure you've had to experience much worse things that a guy sitting beside you for 20 minutes with a notepad

Advertisement