Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hot Hacks 2..

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

And yet none of the guys objected!.... actually few of the lads who are in the pole post here I guess.
    This may sound sexist, but guys aren't as self-conscious about their looks as girls.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

And yet none of the guys objected!.... actually few of the lads who are in the pole post here I guess.
    Men love it when girls objectify them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

Ah the equality of it all....

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Ha! An odd reversal of fortunes when women can vote and men can't!

Lucky the internet isn't real life!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Men love it when girls objectify them.

Maybe when we get paid the same as males do for doing the exact same job and there is more then 3% of females in executive position and Im not called a slapper for kissing two guys then maybe I wont mind guys judging me on my apperance. But for now I think Im judged enough for my sex

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

This may sound sexist, but guys aren't as self-conscious about their looks as girls.

Or moody about being objectified.

Umaro wrote:
    Or moody about being objectified.

Yes im moody...dont blame me its my pms:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

I was gonna vote for Jane but I didn't see her name til after. I say so cos she's a fantastic woman and I'm yet to see a sabbat put in as good an effort and do such a good job as she did last year :) (Although Barry's coming a close second)Up her.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

panda100 wrote:
    Maybe when we get paid the same as males do for doing the exact same job and there is more then 3% of females in executive position and Im not called a slapper for kissing two guys then maybe I wont mind guys judging me on my apperance. But for now I think Im judged enough for my sex

ERSI fact - women get paid the exact same as men, for the exact same work.

The reason they get paid less is because they work less, read what the reports say and not the media PC frenzy surrounding them.

p.s. your hypocrasy is hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭John_C

panda100 wrote:
    What length of time passed between the 2 kisses? I'll reserve my judgement untill I have the full facts.

• Advertisement

gubbie wrote:
    I was gonna vote for Jane but I didn't see her name til after. I say so cos she's a fantastic woman and I'm yet to see a sabbat put in as good an effort and do such a good job as she did last year :) (Although Barry's coming a close second)Up her.
    Its hotness, not hard work that makes someone attractive (unless you like the sweaty type).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Its hotness, not hard work that makes someone attractive (unless you like the sweaty type).
    Ah she's a great looking woman too :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

there used to be a rather fetching photo of her on the SU website.

c'mon women, being objectified is fun!

Red Alert wrote:
    there used to be a rather fetching photo of her on the SU website.

c'mon women, being objectified is fun!
    The one with the phone?
    EDIT: That sounds sooo dirty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭Het-Field

What about catherine Milligan. Frankly I spoke to her on about four separate occasions, but its hard to look too far beyond Ms Ireland in terms of hotness. Most will already know my views on Clara T Douglas

It goes without saying that I am the hottest guy hack !

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Of course... they all have lovely bottoms!

John_C wrote:
    What length of time passed between the 2 kisses? I'll reserve my judgement untill I have the full facts.

Well on the UCDSU newswire I am often called a slapper because I kissed two different guys in the same year....is that a long enough timeframe..they were a good four months apart???

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Panda : either they aren't serious or thats not why.

Persoanlly id say its because the way you react makes it funny hence they do it.

Grimes wrote:
    Panda : either they aren't serious or thats not why.

Persoanlly id say its because the way you react makes it funny hence they do it.
    I generally dont react to those comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Well you're throwing a pretty impressive hissy-fit now!

• Advertisement

Blush_01 wrote:
    Well you're throwing a pretty impressive hissy-fit now!
    Leave her alone. I've seen some pretty nasty things written about her on the newswire.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

What happens on newswire should probably stay there. There's no need for it to be dragged over here. Nor is there any need for someone to react to what has been said on newswire in something completely unrelated over here. Is that ok?

Am I having a hissy fit?? I didnt realise I was? :)
    I do take it with a pinch of salt that im called a slapper cos I know Im far from. But in general theres girls in my class who are called the class bicycle after kissing three guys and then guys who are treated like Gods cos they've scored at least five girls in their class. Its not fair:(
    Ok Il be funny and talk about hot girls on campus....
    Clara is hot
    Catherine Milliagnm is hot
    Jane is hot though personally not my type as she'd be far too difficult to keep under control

Thread will be locked in approximately one more off-topic post.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭John_C

panda100 wrote:
    Originally Posted by John_C
    Well on the UCDSU newswire I am often called a slapper because I kissed two different guys in the same year....is that a long enough timeframe..they were a good four months apart???
    That's plenty of time, I was thinking in terms on minutes or hours. I think these people are just being mean.

KablAMO!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement