Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

pdf viewer

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

Yeah thats what I use and install on nearly every machine I have.

If you dont need Adobe Pro then that software is way better than the Adobe Viewer.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Some of the bloat in Acrobat reader is from features you don't need or want, means you have to download frequent security patches. Foxit is much smaller than the bi-monthly acrobat patches.

I hate having to tweak acrobat
    - turn off all the active x
    - turn off the hyperlinks
    - turn off addins
    - turn off web brower integration
    - turn off downloads in background

foxit just works - and it gets better each release.

foxit does have some niggles, multipage printing, some autorotation but it's only a few % of the size of acrobat

Advertisement