Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

V3 Razor..screen gone!

• 18-10-2006 9:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 390 ✭✭

Well..heres the deal..
    I was stuck out in the rain for most of yesterday..used my phone a few times with no problems. But when i was done i took it out and the main screen would not work..the outside screen worked for a short time. I thought i would let it dry out but no luck, i can still make calls etc..but cant reply or even see anything on screen. Anyone know approx how much it is to get repaired? (i cant get to a vodafone shop until saturday) or any DIY fixes?
    Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭xanthor

IIRC, MPRC only repair phones for Vodafone if it's a warranty issue. which water damage isn't.

I've heard good things about a repair shop in Georges St, can't remember the name off hand though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭yapyap

kwalsh000 wrote:
    Well..heres the deal..
    I was stuck out in the rain for most of yesterday..used my phone a few times with no problems. But when i was done i took it out and the main screen would not work..the outside screen worked for a short time. I thought i would let it dry out but no luck, i can still make calls etc..but cant reply or even see anything on screen. Anyone know approx how much it is to get repaired? (i cant get to a vodafone shop until saturday) or any DIY fixes?
    Cheers

beer and water probably the same
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055003444

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

xanthor wrote:
    IIRC, MPRC only repair phones for Vodafone if it's a warranty issue. which water damage isn't.

I've heard good things about a repair shop in Georges St, can't remember the name off hand though.

titus is the guys name on georges street, he will repair anything.and he will be cheaper than anyone around

Advertisement