Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitchen companies in the Meath area

Options
  • 18-10-2006 11:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Hi, we are self building in the Meath area, all is going well so far Just waiting for our windows to be installed next week and then our external render will go on and we will be sealed from the elements yeah. Mean while we are researching the Kitchen I have been reading all the great tips ect on this site & people are advising to stay away from Dublin for cost reasons, We are interested in a Walnut country style Kitchen any body know any good Kitchen companies in the Meath and surrounding area my cousin has recommend I go to up north, I’m a little worried it might be too far away in case any probs.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭garyh3

Hi paddynead

Don’t go to Chris Curtis in Navan, they put our kitchen in and did a really bad job. Once they have your money they will never come out to fix anything !

I went to In-House near the airport to buy some carcasses, doors and an oak wood top so that I could build cupboards both sides of the chimney.

Very professional, good range and great prices

Link below

Garyh3

http://www.in-house.ie/location.asp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭ThomasH

Hi Paddy

As garyh3 have said The Panelling Centre and I know they do a new Java Walnut but believe that it is contemporary style.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 defter

I have bought a kitchen few weeks ago from a company called RightPrice kitchens from kells I must say I found the so helpful And professional the have a nice choice of kitchen call to your home & come to do the job when they say they will top class & now i will get them to do my wardropes as well 10/10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Darren R

Hey you should go to Derek Reilly Kitchens.Really professional.They will sit down and design your kitchen with you.www.drkkitchens.com

Advertisement