Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland's biggest water theme park in Drogheda!

Options
  • 18-10-2006 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭

Well what do you all think of this?

Drogheda to get Ireland’s biggest water theme park
    11th Oct: A HUGE fantasy themed water park and entertainment centre is set to bring a massive boost to Drogheda’s tourism industry. The Atlantis theme park, built by the promoters of Bettystown Funtasia, will bring over quarter of a million visitors a year to the town, and will be Ireland’s biggest.

Source Unison.ie

It will be located at the old Bissell factory on the Donore Road industrial estate.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

Think i seen some advertisement for that beside right price tiles. Should be interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭sofireland

I trust this will be indoors, it is ireland after all!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

when will it be there? does anyone know

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

its ok i found out
    "Taking its inspiration from the legends of Atlantis, the ancient Egyptians and the gardens of Babylon, the entertainment centre is due to open in May 2007." Drogheda Independent

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Morpheus

I hope theres mermaids... i like mermaids....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

I'm workin on the building of the place. Looks like the Bowling Area and Jungle Gym will be opening fairly soon with the rest to follow later.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

Wow I thought it was still in planning stages. The kids will be happy. If its Funtasia prices we'll be broke pretty quick.

Advertisement