Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newsletter

Options
  • 18-10-2006 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking for a clean and simple to use newsletter script/software for a friend.

Any Recommendations, he doesn't mind paying for a good one.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

i personally would recommend and use www.listmessenger.com it's easy to bacup , import email lists in text or xls format etc (have the option to provide opt in / out link when importing people to list as well)

can send HTML foratted or plain emails , can save templates , run multiple lists and is easy to customize to boot

is free to download if your list doesnt go over 200 subscribers otherwise costs $49 , well worth it IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Serverside - phplist or Dadamail

Desktop - Infacta Groupmail

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Hmm not sure on those, they don't look great.

I'm checking out http://www.email-manager-pro.com

I'll be needing something template based.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

used that one before wasn't too impressed by it to be honest , same goes for phplist though never used dadamail

Advertisement