Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2142 - new gun scar 11

Options
  • 18-10-2006 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

now this is truly fu*ked up, we're all pre ordering the game EA for christs sake...so heres the problem

we all know about the veterans program where puttin your ea account info and bf2 info you get your account in 2142 saved and you get a medal for it, well look what else i found on the 2142 site.....
    http://battlefield.ea.com/battlefield/bf2142/weapon.aspx

that is a gun that i was and plenty of other ppl on the demo the other nite were gettin what only can be described as raped by the other nite, a guy was usin it on the titan, it was so good ppl were tryin to kick him. ....Now heres the part that pissed me off so much as to write this topic and to tell you guys, if you order threw EBgames, ea will let you unlock that gun and only if you order threw EBgames, you cant unlock this game threw normal gameplay. so i wanted it natuaraly and when i went to try and order it there were no options to order outside the US....so now there all gonna be destroyin us for the first few days of 2142 and typin up gay ass messages like ''ahhh yeah i pwned you you faggut''.

this is ridiculous, why should the us only be allowed this gun.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Sorry but you' don't have all the facts. Everyone in the game will be able to unlock the Scar 11 but those that pre-order get it unlocked automatically *and* their version will have a different skin and sounds. It isn't more powerful than the standard model.

Also it isn't a US only option as you can pre-order it @ http://www.gameplay.co.uk and get the same unlock option.
    Gameplay Exclusive Download Offer!

Pre Order Battlefield 2142 with Gameplay and receive a key code to unlock an exclusive new Weapon!

You will be granted a unique version of the SCAR 11, this will replace the standard version giving a new model and icon. This weapon will look and sound different to the standard SCAR 11.

The key code will be emailed upon despatch of the game.

Battlefield 2142

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭up'Chuck

SUDDENLY I DONT FEel as angry anymore, thank christ for that i was truly pissed off there...:rolleyes: , i sounded like you could only get it by buyin from them..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Instant Karma

that is a f***in joke

game sounds worse on a daily basis. Has been designed for only public play and no consideration given to clans or competitive play at all. Which is a shame as it was the clans who drove the success of both 42 and bfv, not so much bf2 in fairness, but things like this leave a sour taste in the mouth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Is it true that if you get "EA RULES" tattooed across your arse then you get a nuclear strike unlock. EA you really do get worse and worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

Is it true that if you get "EA RULES" tattooed across your arse then you get a nuclear strike unlock. EA you really do get worse and worse.

mega hyper rape LOL¬!!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Hehehe...

I'm going to stick with BF2 anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Keyzer wrote:
    I'm going to stick with BF2 anyway...
    Sorry for such a noob question, but what is "BF2"? Was that the POE2 so-back-before-beta-that-it-sucked version?:p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭up'Chuck

i dont play poe2, thinkin of it more and more these days but installin seems like such hassle, all installs do (im lazy :P) but i love playin good old fashioned bf2....its my dream game, realy want to play bfv and bf1942 tho, so much passionate talk about goin around lately.

p.s, in case you didn't read ponster' comment, i started this thread and was wrong...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

the_syco wrote:
    Sorry for such a noob question, but what is "BF2"? Was that the POE2 so-back-before-beta-that-it-sucked version?:p:D

bf2 = battlefield2
    POE2 = point of existence 2, a mod for battlefield2 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Scar 11 with a new look and feel is an exclusive reward for pre-ordering Battlefield 2142™ from Best Buy in North America or Future Shop in Canada. As Battlefield gamers can attest, unlocks are one of the most appealing aspects of the franchise - it's all about getting the points you need to unlock all of the best weapons. However, no amount of points will ever get you this weapon, so if you haven't pre-ordered yet, find out more here www.bestbuy.com.
    so WTF? does it just look and sound different or will it be more powerful 2?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

danniemcq wrote:
    so WTF? does it just look and sound different or will it be more powerful 2?

Go back and read the 2nd post.

Advertisement