Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some Max Drive questions

Options
  • 18-10-2006 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I've been thinking of buying a Max Drive with the new Pro Evo coming out soon rather than doing all teh editing myself as I usually do. I've been looking around the itnernet a bit and I see there is both the Max Drive and an Action Replay Max Evo drive. I was just wondering:

1) Which is better? The Action Replay one has some added things like a Region Free DVD feature but some people seem to have had memory cards corrupted.

2) Can both be used to move option files onto Pro Evo?

3) Can option files which you've downloaded be edited at all before putting them on your memory card? Say for instance if you wanted to add a classic team into one option file from another.

4) Can they be used as memory cards themselves or are they just for moving stuff on/off for storage?

Thanks

Advertisement