Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM2007 released today 18th Octo

Options
  • 18-10-2006 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭

SI brought forward release date to today - :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Got mine, installing now!

Fly my pretties, fly!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

sundula wrote:
    SI brought forward release date to today - :)

Really? I might go downtown, hopefully they'll have it in GAME... where'd you get it?

Tackle69 wrote:
    Really? I might go downtown, hopefully they'll have it in GAME... where'd you get it?
    I got mine in Game on Dawson Street. The guy said that once one shop has started selling them all the rest can follow... or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭xtal191

How much did it cost ya?

€44.99, though if ever the term "impulse buy" could be used, this is it. I literally saw the box on the shelf and was at the counter entering my pin code within seconds.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Its out in shops that have it, they were allowed break the street date.

I just released all the Shels players, not playing it again only got it to do that.

kdjac

KdjaCL wrote:
    Its out in shops that have it, they were allowed break the street date.

I just released all the Shels players, not playing it again only got it to do that.

kdjac

Rofl. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

And I thought I was all smart having it delivered from sendit. It will turn out cheaper but surely two days of it is worth at least a tenner. Anyone up for an online game? Will we get one going Joe?

shoutman wrote:
    And I thought I was all smart having it delivered from sendit. It will turn out cheaper but surely two days of it is worth at least a tenner. Anyone up for an online game? Will we get one going Joe?

I'd be up for one yeah, hopefully it'll work for me this time!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

It would be great if we got one going right from the start, I still run my laptop through a router though so i wouldnt be able to host.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Ah feck! Walked right past work today and didn't go in! Woulda bought it if I had've known. I blame you all!!

Advertisement