Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My sister just got back from Ireland (Donegal mostly)

Options
  • 18-10-2006 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

.... and the pics she took are amazing. I really need to get back to see my relatives. Like soon. Like, within the next year or so.:(

I attached just a couple of the Donegal pics.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Zynks

Great pictures. My favourite is the second one.

You are obviously suffering of home sickness, keep the head up and enjoy the other side of the big pond. Ireland will always be there when you want to come back.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Tall Tom

Thanks. I'm first gen American (my dad used to call me a narrowback when I was growing up), but I spent many summers on the farm where my mom grew up. Every morning I would walk out of the house and stare at that view in the first pic. Then my uncles would hand me a pitch fork and drag me to the fields, LOL!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 46,014 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Lovely pics Tom. A beautiful part of the county.

Just a pity about the dormer house though

muffler wrote:
    Lovely pics Tom. A beautiful part of the county.

Just a pity about the dormer house though

Thank you for the complements.

Dormer house? I'm not sure what you mean.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Tall Tom wrote:
    Thank you for the complements.

Dormer house? I'm not sure what you mean.:confused:

Nice photos.

I think Muffler was referring to the house in the second photo with the dormer windows. Maybe there are places for building houses and this isn't one of them if you know what I mean.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46,014 ✭✭✭✭muffler

smashey wrote:
    I think Muffler was referring to the house in the second photo with the dormer windows. Maybe there are places for building houses and this isn't one of them if you know what I mean.
    Thats it smashey.

Sorry, should have explained it a bit more in my last post

smashey wrote:
    Nice photos.

Ahhh, ok. I know what you mean now. I can only imagine the view they have from the front of the house.

Advertisement