Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

State of BB in the UK

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Dellas

11.3 million homes in UK now have broadband which represents 44% of the UK population incl Northern Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Feck sake! ADSL2+ NOW!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

i cant get any type of broadband in my area.....damn rural dundalk.........although our gaa team did win the senior championship this year!!!my bro was playing!!!

i cant get any type of broadband in my area.....damn rural dundalk.........although our gaa team did win the senior championship this year!!!my bro was playing!!!

What area are you in mate ??? Im in Louth also

darver.........near knockbridge

• Advertisement

Have you tried digiweb and Net1 ???? I thought they were headed out that way already.

digiweb-no chance they told us
    net 1-most likely,since one of my close neighbours has it,but we want to be 100 percent sure so we want a line test,,,,,,,,,been ringing AT LEAST once a week since start of july to try and get them out but no luick.........

To be honest the guy is up to his eyes , a collegue of mine got him to install hers and said the BB was great on it, she had her telephone line and all on it.

Keep ringing !!!!

net 1?you know a tech?can you give me the number?you can pm if u want to.,,,,,,,,

Advertisement