Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cycling club

Options
  • 18-10-2006 4:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

hi all,
    i have some limited cycling expereince and have done a few triathlons in the last year.

i would like to improve my cycling and as it's my favourite form aerobic exercise i figured joining a club may be a good idea.

would anyone recommend a club on the northside for long distance cycles.

i live in the swords area at present

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Morgan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭cowan

Hey,

Michael here from DCU Cycle Club,

We are a new club based in DCU, and we aim to cater to all aspects of cycling, including triathlon, so if your interested pm me or email me at the address below.

We are holding a triathlon event this year, we are just in the process of setting it up, hopefully with Triathlon Ireland.

Cheers,
    Mick.

cowan@redbrick.dcu.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭junii

Hi,

Sorry to butt in here but...
    Im thinking of joining a cycling club soon myself. Im just wondering what happens in a cycling club. Is it just a group ride once a week or what. What kind of distances would you be talking and how fit do you need to be?

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 johnsmith79

hi Michael,

thanks for the reply. i sent you a pm

cheers

Advertisement