Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grinds

Options
  • 18-10-2006 4:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭

I just looked at the SU grinds file for economics grinds and the average price seems to be 40 euro. I thought this was fairly extortionate. Is this the average price of grinds?:eek:

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Fook it! I'm giving a grind as I type this and I'm only getting €25 per hour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Tan Princess

Thats what i thought they'd be 40 is a bit much. You're not giving econometrics are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Fook it! I'm giving a grind as I type this and I'm only getting €25 per hour.
    Maybe you're only getting €25 an hour because you're surfing on boards whilst giving said grind?...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭XchampagneX

I could probably do with grinds in tort (stupid subject..who needs it!?!) but much too lazy to try and find someone to help me! Plus i won't be €40 poorer!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

I could probably do with grinds in tort (stupid subject..who needs it!?!) but much too lazy to try and find someone to help me! Plus i won't be €40 poorer!
    Who do you have for tort? If it's P.A. McDermott, you definitely shouldn't need them. Go to the tutorials, listen in the lectures (mainly for entertainment value) and look at the past papers...he even says himself that he is very unimaginative and recycles old questions.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭XchampagneX

besty wrote:
    Who do you have for tort? If it's P.A. McDermott, you definitely shouldn't need them. Go to the tutorials, listen in the lectures (mainly for entertainment value) and look at the past papers...he even says himself that he is very unimaginative and recycles old questions.
    No don't have him for tort unfortunately but i've him for criminal procedure. I've P Ward. Had my first tort tutorial today though and feeling much more confident about the subject now!

Advertisement